For me, the LG Optimus L3 is already a good phone among the other Android smartphones that has been released earlier for almost the same price tag. I find its design better than the other or it might be just a masculine choice. Also its specs has the edge over those other competitor phones. Anyways, if ever you got this phone and think of rooting it, then you are on the right place.
Rooting your LG Optimus L3 is one must-do if you want to make the most out of your phone. So here’s the steps, very easy to follow and has been tested by many LG Optimus L3 users already.
How to Root LG Optimus L3
Before you Root your LG Optimus L3:
- You might like to make a backup of all your applications. You can use an app called ASTRO File Manager.
- Make a backup of your contacts to SD Card.
- Be sure to have the proper USB Drivers already installed on your machine..
- Temporarily disable your machine’s Anti virus and other security apps
- Enable USB Debugging on your device by going to: Settings>Applications>Development and ensure that USB Debugging is checked.
Disclaimer: AskHideki.com is not responsible for any damage that might happen on your device upon using this rooting procedure. Try this at your own risk.
- Download the rooting script – Windows | Linux/OSX
- Connect your phone to the PC with USB Debugging Enabled. To enable USB Debugging, Go to Setting>Applications>Development and ensure that USB Debugging is checked.
Enabling USB Debugging
- Execute the file “run.bat” on Windows. If you are on Linux or OSX, execute “run.sh” using the terminal.
- Your phone will reboot on success.
That’s it! So easy! Enjoy your Rooted LG Optimus L3 baby!
Now you can install hacks and other power-user apps that requires root access and make the most out of your Android smartphone. However, rooting your device voids your warranty, so do it at your ow desire.
Search terms: how to root lg optimus l3, how to root lg optimus l3 e400, how to root lg e400, lg e400 root, root lg e400, root lg optimus l3, lg l3 root, lg e400, lg optimus l3 e400 review, how to root lg l3 e400
Credits: Dan Rosenberg