Say, you have rooted your Samsung Galaxy Y. But now, you want it to be unrooted again.
Yeah, rooting voids the warranty of your Samsung Galaxy Young Android phone, but the good thing is, an unroot can be done, thus reversing the rooting process and returning the warranty of your prescious android phone.
UnRoot Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
In any case you want to go back un-rooted, you can follow this simple steps. Its kinda the same as the un-rooting process, only what differs is the file used for the process. Here you go:
- Download needed file (update-unroot.zip attached below)
- Copy ZIP file to the root of your SD-card
- Turn off your phone
- Switch ON your device in the recovery Mode (hold power, volume up, home button together).
- Select update from SD Card option. (yung volume keys gamitin pang select)
- You will see that the list of files will come from which you will have to select the file which is named as update-unroot.zip
- Wait for a few seconds.
- Congratulations! Your Galaxy Y S5360 should now be unrooted!
If you had recently updated the SuperUser app, remove the updates firts to be sure that SU will be totally removed.
I do not own a Samsung Galaxy Y, so here goes my sources :D
Search terms: unroot galaxy y, yhsm-inucbr_001, unroot samsung galaxy y, galaxy y unroot, Unroot Galaxy Young, tetris battle for samsung galaxy y, yhs-mystartdefault, How to unRoot Samsung Galaxy Y S5360, unrooting galaxy y, galaxy y tips and tricks
- MrGambit of symb.ph
- vincent_smoox of XDA Forums