GLOBE recently unveiled its best-ever and next generation of postpaid plan, dubbed as MySuperPlan. The postpaid plan guarantees subscribers to get full flexibility on their plan choice with more contract period options to choose from. As a subscriber, you get the power to further customize and personalize your postpaid plans with GLOBE MySuperPlan. Here’s an in-depth look at the MySuperPlan:
GLOBE MySuperPlan unveiled
Value, get more what you’re paying
Subscribers get more than what they pay for with a plan value that is almost twice the value of prepaid load. Each plan has a corresponding ‘peso value’ (PV) which can be converted to avail of a combination of call, text or surf services, free or discounted gadgets, and a monthly consumable amount for more calls, texts, and surf.
Plans to choose from
Subscribers can choose from:
- Plan 299 with a P500 monthly PV
- Plan 499 with P900 PV
- Plan 999 with P1700 PV
- Plan 1799 with P3200 PV
- Plan 2499 with P4400 PV
- Plan 3799 with P6500 PV
With the allocated PV for each plan, subscribers can personalize their plans and choose the best combination of consumables, combo services, and gadgets that best fit their needs and preferences.
Unli Plan and Family Plan
Also available are the Unli Plan and the all-new Family Plan where subscribers can get as much as eleven (11) lines under one account.
Combo services and gadgets
With a monthly PV allocated for each plan, subscribers can avail of combo services and gadgets with corresponding PVs deductible from the total PV amount of each plan. Combo services range from:
- 50 megabytes (MB) of mobile surfing at 99 PV
- 20 minutes of Globe/TM calls at 100 PV
- 5 minutes and 100 texts to all networks at 100 PV
- 125 all network texts at 100 PV
- 5 minutes of international calls and 5 international texts at 100 PV
- unlimited surfing for BlackBerry devices at 599 PV
- unlimited surfing for other smartphones at 999 PV.
Subscribers can choose the same combo more than once per month.
Subscribers can also choose a gadget with no or minimum cashout as well as the contract period of their preference using the peso value from their plan. From a 24-month lock-up, the best-ever MySuperPlan now offers contract periods from 6, 12, 18 and 30 months. Subscribers not availing of any handset can also get a plan with no lock-up period.
Your unused peso value is still yours
After availing a combo services and free or discounted gadgets, unused peso value is automatically converted to a monthly consumable amount which can be used for calls, texts, and mobile surfing services.
Pimp your plan
Subscribers can also opt to enhance their plans by boosting them with unlimited services that can be changed monthly depending on the subscriber’s need. Boosters range from:
- unlimited BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) available at P99 monthly
- 50 MB surfing at P99 monthly
- unlimited calls and texts to 1 Globe/TM number at P249 monthly
- unlimited text to Globe/TM at P349 monthly
- unlimited DUO and landline at P450 monthly
- unlimited BlackBerry surfing at P599 monthly
- unlimited mobile DUO and landline at P599 monthly
- unlimited calls and texts to Globe/TM at P599 monthly
- unlimited texts to all networks at P599 monthly
- unlimited surfing for other smartphones at P999 monthly
No Billshock policy, 7-day phone replacement, 24/7 customer service support
Postpaid subscribers are also eligible to avail of the Globe Guarantee that includes:
- the No Billshock policy, assuring customers subscribed to Plans 999 and lower will not pay over P999 a month even if they go beyond their data subscription
- the 7-day phone replacement
- 24/7 access to Globe customer service channels available on the mobile phone and landline, e-mail, online chat, Twitter, and Facebook.
To know more about Globe MySuperPlan, visit www.globe.com.ph/postpaid or any Globe Store nationwide, or call 730-1010.
Search terms: globe mysuperplan, mySUPERPLAN All Unli Plan, 599 mysuperplan handsets, globe mysuperplan review, plandub, globe super plan, globe unli 499 plan details, how to create globe mysuperplan, unli text to all network tm, how to use PV of globe plan