SMART rolls out its new prepaid promo called TRI-NET, from which it pertains to the 3 networks namely: SMART, Talk N’ Text, and SUN Cellular. This new promo from SMART offers SMS to all networks, minutes of calls to the TRI-NET networks, and some volume of mobile internet browsing.
Smart offers TRI-NET Promo
- 100 all-net sms + 50 tri-net mins + 5MB
- Validity: 1 day
- Text TRINET30 and send to 2477
- Cost: P30
- 500 all-net sms + 120 tri-net mins + 70MB
- Validity: 7 days
- Text TRINET100 and send to 2477
- Cost: P100
- Once registered, users can call any Smart, Talk ‘N Text, or Sun number by calling *2477 plus the 11-digit mobile number, e.g., *247709185764376.
- These offers will be available until April 2, 2012 and only to Smart Prepaid Subscribers nationwide.
I cant say much if this might seem like a decent deal for a SMART subscriber. So this is the result of SUN and SMART merging, huh? By the way, if any of you might still not be able to connect in the internet, even if already subscribed on this promo, one reason might be because your SMART sim card is blocked for internet. That really sucks.
Search terms: trinet promo, smart trinet promo, trinet smart promo, trinet smart, smart trinet, smart promo 2012, smart internet promo, trinet30, trinet 100, smart promo internet