Sun Cellular Prepaid Load Hack
What happens? Your load, get stacked up, doubled, and continuously increasing even if you had already subscribed to SBW100. This only works for Sun Sim that are used on a wireless USB broadband stick.
- 1st you must load a regular P100, if you like SBW100.
- After you load a regular P100 go to text press CTRL + N or click New Message.
- After that type SBW100 and send it to 2292.
- after you load it… text 2225 then type BALANCE when SBW message comes you’ll see that your regular load is currently stocked. So, do it like 5x coz the allowable load for loading your sun broadband is P500.
Unclear? Here is an attempt to make it clearer.^^
Text 2292 and type a LOADCODE space NUMBER OF YOUR SUN BROADBAND SIM
“ex. SBW100 09123456789 and send it to 2292.”
After you do it 2292 will text you that your load is successfully received.
You have received SBW100 from 09xxxxxxxxx.You can use this load to access Internet on your phone, anytime, anywhere! To get started, text INTERNET to 2300 for free info.
After that text BALANCE then send it to 2225 to check your balance and your unlimited internet usage.
If you see that your balance is STOCKED. Do it 5 times because the allowable for loading is only P500. (hideki says: I’m not sure if he was really referring to Stocked or stacked, well whatever, I still cannot try this myself.^^)
Done. Do it everyday and your internet expiration will up or its up to you.
This is an aggregated post from: http://jehhact.blogspot.com/2011/09/sun-broadband-do-you-know-that-theres.html
I am really not sure if this really works, as per I cannot test it myself. Please do try and provide a feedback, well just try it if you were actually planning to make an SBW100 subscription and ready to spend P100 prepaid credit. heheh.
Quoting from the source:
Search terms: sun broadband hack, how to hack sun broadband, sun cellular, yhs-default, how to hack sun broadband prepaid, sun broadband prepaid hack, sun cellular load hack, sbw100, sun load hack, sun broadband hack free internet
- This is a major problem from there server.
- And if this not worked to you, maybe few of sun broadband users can used this as they savings. And maybe the bug issue is in your modem.
- And Im using Sun Broadband Wireless w/ device E153.Credits and source: http://jehhact.blogspot.com/2011/09/sun-broadband-do-you-know-that-theres.html