Good news for MyPhone A919 users, there is a JellyBean ROM that is already available which has an active development community. The JellyDream ROM from XDA Forums is a 4.1.2 based ROM for Micromax A110/MyPhone A919/Q-Mobile A10.
The V2 is not yet released yet, but you can check updates from this link. Credits to Dark4Droid. Here’s a list of features on the V2:
- Canvas HD Icons
- Canvas HD Notification BAR
- Canvas HD sounds
- Canvas HD System Finger-Print
- Sound Lib’s from CyanogenMOD
- Real DSP Manager from Official CyanogenMOD
- Torch App from CyangenMOD
- Replaced some apps by Lenovo Apps
- Themed Dialer UI
- Canvas HD Wallpapers+Zopo Wallpaper Combo
- APN config from CyanogenMOD
- A hand-full of init.d Tweaks
- Build.prop Tweaks
- and more will be listed soon
While here are the features on the V1 ROM which is currently available:
- Canvas HD looks
- Cyangenmod System Sounds
- 12MP Rear Camera and 1.3MP Front Camera.
- Removed Junk Applications.
- Some Modifications on Framework/SytemUI
Aka JellyDream Star HD, it is a 4.1.1 based JellyBean ROM that is tested working with our very own MyPhone A919.
As reported by a TCP user named elib0y, the ROM works smooth and fine with all the sensors working. I do not have a MyPhone A919 to try, so its your own risk for using this ROM.
How to use
- Copy zip on SD card
- Boot into CWM recovery
- On “Mounts and Storage” -> Select “Format /system”
- Perform data wipe
- Install the zip from SD
- Perform Battery Stats wipe
- Perform Fix Permissions
- Reboot. Booting might take a while, but just wait for it.
- If successful, you’ll see a screen asking you your desired language, just select English
- Then follow the rest of the on-screen instructions.
Click here for the original thread link of the MyPhone A919 JellyBean [JellyDream] ROM on XDA for support.
- JellyDream ROM – ZIP, Mediafire (290MB)
Here are some additional downloads you might want to try.
- Nova Launcher Patch – if you want a transparent app drawer.
- Improved JB camera for Micromax – interpolates camera of the MyPhone A919 to 12MP (main) and 1.3MP (front)
- Working S-Voice for MyPhone A919
Your phone will be formatted just like a brand new device, so be sure to back up your data. CWM Recovery is needed to flash the new ROM. Disclaimer: I am not responsible for whatever happens on your MyPhone A919. You are doing this procedure at your own risks.